Thursday, March 16, 2006

More misconception about introvert and extrovert differences!

When you find yourself in sales as an introvert, it's just not something you publicize. Why would you when, 80% to 90% of the population, at least in the USA are extroverted!

What's a tell tale difference between us? Well, next time you are at a networking event, look and listen to who is talking about themselves most of the time. That's one sign.

I've also recently discovered another sign. It happens when there is an opportunity to claim, "Yes, I enjoy sales even with my introversion tendencies." And then, the extrovert wants to deny you the claim!

For people who might know me or meet me the first time, they think because I have command of the English language, can articulate myself clearly and appear confident that, "No! You must be extroverted!"

I find so much confusion about these distinctions so, I'm hoping you'll join me on my mission to change this.

Have you found the same type of misconceptions?

No comments: