Saturday, August 04, 2007

Car hobbies have little to nothing to do with introversion or extroversion

I am not certain that all things can be termed introvert or extrovert preference. In particular my hobby, with my husband, of cars. Collectors can have dozens or even a hundred cars. We're not collectors but we are enthusiasts owning our two daily drivers, our classic and our sports car.

We are now attending our fifth car show this year. I believe my observation for five years, dozens of shows, and hundreds of car owners, has no anecdotal evidence to me of there being a preference to more extroverts or introverts.

You either have a car interest or you don't.

What do you think?

And if you are an introvert who sells, come over to my website at http://www.prostrategies.com and sign up for my report and ezine.

No comments: