Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Niche to End World Hunger

We aren't just one thing. Like you are getting to know me as the Sales Reluctance Coach. I am more than this label and if we are going to know, like and trust each other, from time to time I want you to know something more.

In connecting with people on on of my online discussion groups I met Steve Mistretta a volunteer for The Food For Everyone Foundation

Visit his "lens" and find out how this team of three he is on is carrying out a mission to end world hunger with teaching people in impoverished areas how to grow sustainable gardens which will yield five to ten times more than traditional gardening methods.

There are many ways to contribute and in addition there is even an affiliate program. Wow. Big mission that keeps on giving.

Patricia Weber

No comments: