Sunday, March 09, 2008

Top salespeople take consistent actions

My schedule is still not completely my own since my husband's bypass surgery just three and a half weeks ago.

I do have podcasts planned.

There are several more articles on my to-do list.

Right now while I am still enjoying being with Marty recovering from his quadruple bypass surgery, I've got a regular chauffer duty.

However, I am getting caught up on some emails and audios. The Intentional Prosperity System Blog commented on how to change your life quickly, with an everyday focus on what you want being a must. The content is quite relevant to top salespeople actions.

Since I regularly exercise, I totally related to this metaphor. The idea works particularly well for the sales reluctant who want to be top sales performers:

For example, if you change around ("Don’t do the same thing in the same place everyday.") your prospecting and follow-up activities, then soon enough you are in a productivity routine ("Turn your consistency into a game you’re playing and winning.") and getting more sales results!


Patricia Weber
The Sales Accelerator Coach for Introverts, Shy and the MOST Reluctant
What is the area of sales of your greatest sales reluctance?
Take this sales survey.

No comments: