Sunday, August 03, 2008

Networking for introverts: is it any easier on the internet?

There's FaceBook, LinkedIn, Fastpitchnetworking, ecademy, Naymz, myspace and the number of social and business networking online websites grows daily.

Here's one introverts plan of approach. Javen Ackerman outlines his approach with his top three online networking sites of choice. Then he considers how to make a smoother ride of it your local business community.

What do you think? Are you online at any of the social and business networking sites? I am interested!

Patricia Weber
The Sales Accelerator Coach for Introverts, Shy and the MOST Reluctant
What is the area of sales of your greatest sales reluctance?
Take this sales survey.

1 comment:

Breanne said...

I am an introvert in an "extrovert" role...and I network everywhere online! I'm on LinkedIn, Twitter, MySpace, FaceBook, Ning, and my own blog to name a few. I find that creating networks online frequently helps make in person networking easier. For example, when going to the SHRM convention, I met up with a few bloggers I had met with similar interests. It's great making some HUGE networking event seem small by creating a circle of friends first.