Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sales career for introverts?

Chris Berry has an encouraging blog post for introverts considering a sales career,

Should Introverts Consider A Career In Sales.


If you are considering whether to go B2B or B2C, he makes some observations from his personal experience, and as an introvert.

Personally I think as innovative as introverts are we can plan around the downsides of retail sales: time to recharge between customers, purposefully planning our quiet times before and after hours, just a couple of ideas. I love that here is another introvert saying, Go for a sales career!

What do you think? I am interested!

What do you say? You know what I would say!

Patricia Weber
The Sales Accelerator Coach for Introverts, Shy and the MOST Reluctant
What is the area of sales of your greatest sales reluctance?
Take this sales survey.

1 comment:

Breanne said...

As a in introverted sales consultant, I can attest to the fact that ANY introvert can do anything. I happen to be the ONLY introvert on my sales team. I bring something special to the table. I feel that I am a phenomenal listener, which REALLY helps with customers.
I simply balance my life with plenty of down/alone time to recharge myself after full days of meetings and networking events.