Saturday, July 26, 2008

Introvert Salespeople Have Some Superior Traits All Through Selling

Breanne Potter has many years with administering the MBTI. I was commenting on another post at youngentrepreneur.com and SOMEHOW I found her article with a most relevant comment about introverts in sales.

Read Misconception #6: I found out I’m an Introvert, but I’m in a sales job. I guess I should find a new career, in her "Top 10 Misconceptions about the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®."

What do you think? Is she right? Can it be our preferences do not limit our abilities?

What do you say? You know what I would say!

Patricia Weber
The Sales Accelerator Coach for Introverts, Shy and the MOST Reluctant
What is the area of sales of your greatest sales reluctance?
Take this sales survey.

No comments: