Sunday, September 21, 2008

Reach Your 2008 Sales Goals in the Last 100 Days

This is an unusual year that I don't have my sales goals met! Could it have been those 2 months of being caregiver for my husband during his open heart quintuple bypass surgery and subsequent heart attack? Add to that 2 more months of caregiving for my mother, who had 80 years old had open heart aeortic valve replacement? I've felt like my car's fuel tank on a long trip - full, empty, full and empty again in terms of energy and focus.

My strategy now it to plan out each and every week with a Fill Up, Firm Up and Follow up approach. I plan to offer this as a report to you in the next day or two.

In the meantime I found some no and low cost sales related top tips:


Sign up for my ezine with dozens of free reports and you'll get the Year End Fill Up, Firm Up, Followup, End of Year Sales Plan.

Patricia Weber
The Sales Accelerator Coach for Introverts, Shy and the MOST Reluctant
What is the area of sales of your greatest sales reluctance?
Take this sales survey.

No comments: