Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lucky people are more extroverted?

I came across this website The Luck Factor.

As you read the premise of this article, again there is an underlying misconception as so often happens with introversion versus extroversion.

What I DO agree with is the statement that to have more chance encounters turn into lucky opportunities means you have to be somewhat of a "social magnet."

Would you agree? I mean if you are a social butterfly, you will simply increase the number of your encounters.

But, here is where I part ways: "Social magnets attract others because they exhibit behaviors that other people find attractive and inviting, namely eye contact, smiling and open body language."

People think I AM an extrovert because I listen, with my eye contact, and I always wear a smile because - I am happy!

You can have "namely eye contact," and be more of an introvert.

Check out the Make Your Luck at The Luck Factor.

So how can we as people with sales reluctance make our own luck with less chance encounters? Isn't that the question?

Patricia Weber
The Sales Reluctance Coach

Specialty in Introverts and Shy

No comments: